vendredi 2 octobre 2009

When the Truth appears.

I opened my eyes to the sad reality, the day when we moved together; My Lady and me. I said My Lady not Melady. In fact and to be more precise, she moved in my place. I am not a macho, this fact will affect a lot our relationship.

My lady is just a nick name for the women who initiated me to the couple life.

At beginning, all is beautiful. You really think it is the start of the adventure of one life. I don't put all the faults on My Lady's back. During the first few months, I had nothing to say neither her. It was not a sign of satisfaction, but just a notice period. A calm before the storm and in our heads just a simple dream...

Wake up was not too hard because if she was very kind at beginning, her face changed step by step.

Like at work, when you start a couple life, all is about domination. The main goal is not to break your challenger (because you are not rivals but colleagues at least at the beginning) just to transform him. There is no comparison between The long term contract and the short term work or interim mission. In the first case you have to show up your way of thinking (after your notice off course). There are not contract limits so you don't have time to lies or fake. It is a hostile environment; eaten or be eaten?

Because she did not move alone; she came with her habits and way of life. You can not blame her but just blame your naivety. There is no long peaceful river....Wake up!!


BlackTruth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire